Rust Orange Handwoven Banarasi Saree With Navy Blue Zari Border
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk
- Free Size – (Saree Length 5.5m,Blouse 0.9-1m)
- Embellished with Zari Woven pattern
- Accompanied with unstitched blouse
1 in stock
Banarasi sarees are Indian sarees made in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh there is a city which is also called Banaras. The sarees are one of the finest sarees in India and are known as Banarasi Silk Saree. There is a reason why some of the biggest designers in the countries still include Banarasi in their creations because of its royalty.
vervee brings you this beautiful captivating Zari Woven Banarasi Saree with its enthralling beauty and enticing feel!
Maintenance of saree:
Banarasi sarees are exclusive and one of its kind classics! We pass them on to generations. So it is important to take care of them properly.
1. Never wash the banarasi saree at home. They might catch water stains. It is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees won’t smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the sarees over time.
4. Keep changing the fold in 3-4 months.
InformationFree shipping on all products and chocker free on only prepaid orders. - Once the order is placed, it takes 5 to 7 business days to dispatch after placing the order. Then 4 to 5 business days for it to get delivered. - So, the estimated time would be 10 to 20 working days. You will receive the tracking details once your order has been shipped.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.